IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
The new Philippines get topic a permanent home charge (especially the brand new 13(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Charge) to the licensed low-Filipino lover out-of a good Filipino resident. The fresh new thirteen(a) visa try given merely to nationals of them countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australian continent, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (charge candidate should be a male and you will married in order to a female Philippine resident), El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea South, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (charge candidate should be a masculine and you can hitched to a woman Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (provided that this new and/or couples might have been hitched getting within the very least 5 years), Marshall Isles, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, The netherlands, The fresh Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Mariana Island, Norway, Oman (charge applicant need to be a male and you will married so you’re able to a woman Philippine resident), Papua The fresh new Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (visa candidate must be a masculine and you may partnered so you can a lady Philippine resident), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Southern Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Poultry, United kingdom, Uruguay, United states, Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners out of Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Partners off Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Partners off Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to own Spouses off Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Partners away from Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Spouses away from Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Partners off Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to have Spouses of Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Partners off Filipino Customers)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to own Spouses of Filipino Citizens)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners out of Filipino People)
- Application form – two (2) signed originals
- Joint page consult addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of one’s petitioning Filipino partner, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-proportions ID photos – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Beginning Certification of your own Filipino lover in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Relationships Certification in Security Paper Web dating app (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- If the married overseas, Declaration regarding Wedding duly authenticated by the PSA or registered because of the Philippine Embassy within the Oslo, Norway, otherwise
- Overseas relationship certification, Apostillized because of the a powerful authority in the united states out of matrimony (NOTE: If your file is not within the English, please feel the document interpreted into the English and also have the translation notarized, before that have they Apostillized.)
- Cops approval, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)